NZ PRO/AM 2020-

NZ PRO/AM 2020-


Due to the Coronavirus world threat and the government restrictions on travel to New Zealand we regret that we are forced to postpone our show till further notice.

A new date will be announced once the travel restrictions are lifted. We appreciate that you have been working hard towards the show and we will work as hard to make it happen better and bigger as soon as we can.

The entry fees, purchases for tans, tickets and photos etc for this event will all be refunded back to your account. As this has been a sudden situation for us, we hope you can understand this tough decision we have had to make for the sake of health of all athletes.

If you have any queries please don’t hesitate to contact us via

Best Wishes from the team @NZIFBB